Mellow Art Watercolour Sketching Journal - Black
This has been stopped production.
Drawing whenever, wherever is easy with this pocket travel sketch pad, named Mellow Art. Let's mellow out and be creative. With the expandable paper pocket, you can put your notes and cards into it. The premium paper is thick enough to paint with watercolor or other media. Paper can keep the vibrancy of watercolors.
We infuse the quotes into a tree ring design. We would like to the message that knowledge is everlasting and we pass it on.
- Pocket Size: 13cm x 21cm
- Paper: 300gsm, cold-pressed, acid-free watercolor paper. 24 sheets (48 pages)
- Paper color: Ivory white
- Cover: Hardcover with a black PU leather and debossed logo on the front cover
- Multi-Media: graphite, colored pencils, watercolor, gouache, markers, etc
- Perfect for traveling and exploration
- With an expandable inner pocket at the back
- With an elastic band closing and a bookmark
- Every first page is printed with a quote
What is hot-pressed paper?
Hot pressed paper is less absorbent so you can play with blending and mixing. It also keeps the colours more vibrant than cold-pressed paper.
What is acid-free paper?
The acid-free paper doesn't become yellow over time and each painting and colour in these drawing sketch pads can withstand the test of time on this premium paper built to last.