Brass Pencil Extender
Extend the life of your pencils. It will become long again.
Twist and loosen the ring. Slide your pencil into the extender.
- Made of brass
- Made in Japan
Since it's made of brass, it can oxidize over time. BUT, don't worry. It's easy to clean.
How to clean brass?
1. Lemon and baking soda
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lemon into a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Mix them well
- Use a clean cloth, rub some mixture onto the brass
- Pick any toothpaste
- Apply a thin layer onto the brass
- Rest for a few minutes or longer
- Polish it with a clean cloth
Exceeded my expectations.
I am glad I bought two simultaneously.
A really great piece of accessory!
Beautiful quailty pencil extender - so tactile and feels lovely in the hand. The brass is warm and heavy, it's a joy to use. I was looking for YEARS for a specifically brass extender and this hidden gem is just so completely perfect, I love it. It will be a treasured art tool for years to come.
I *REALLY* hope they come back into stock - it's sure to become a cult item!